Saturday, May 30, 2015

Oh... just a side trip to Warner Bros

Baby and I decided to go visit Sean at his work.  As an outsider I think its pretty cool that he works at Warner Bros and it's always a little intimidating when I go to visit because you have to check in with security and all.  But for Sean, its just work.

I went for the lunch hour.  He quickly showed me his work area and met his coworkers and then we went to the commissary.  Unfortunately there were no celebrity sightings.  :)  I'm proud of my honey and all the work he does at WB.  He's been lucky to work on a wide range of projects and most of the time he doesn't even get credit for them.  His latest credited project is Age of Adaline so look for his name in the credits!  Check out his IMDB for a portion of his projects.

Ellen must be off for the summer cause her car wasnt there

We decided to walk around some of the back lot before I left

The famous ER street

No comments:

Post a Comment