Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Sean!

This past month we celebrated Sean's birthday.  To him, birthdays are no big deal so we kept it simple.  We ate at his favorite fast food place and had some cake with seven minute frosting.   

Funny Side Story: Sean always gets a call from his grandparents on his birthday and his grandpa was telling him that when he was small his mom would make cake with seven minute frosting.  Sean was shocked!  He said, Grandpa!  That is what Heike makes!  We told him the next time we visit we will make him cake with seven minute frosting.  It's the best!  

Sean is amazing.  I am lucky.  Seriously.

I could write about all the super cute stuff he does for me but in the end I think he would be super embarrassed.  Safe to say, he puts me 100% first.  Countless times he has told me to go relax while he cleans the kitchen or he does midnight runs to the grocery store because, well, let's be honest, I have no desire to go.  He's trustworthy, easy going, quick to apologize and makes me laugh and giggle.  He's the best snuggler and fills my love bucket.  He knows what I want or what I am thinking just by how I say, "Honey."  And can I say, I'm super duper attracted to him!!!!  

Every minute I spend with him is not nearly enough.  

Love you Sean!





2 comments: