Monday, June 4, 2012

Biking with the Siblings

I've been waiting for May to happen for a couple of months now.  The big occasion was my brother Peyton getting married.  I was super excited for all my siblings to be in town.  The day before the wedding we decided to bike The Strand, starting at Venice Beach and stopping at Santa Monica Pier and Marina Del Mar.  It was so much fun!  We lost our way once and got a loose chain and was glad that we had the Cyclist Pro Chad on hand to guide us through these mishaps. 
Sean and I at Santa Monica Pier.

Brandon and Amanda enjoying the back area of the Marina

Sean decided to color coordinate with his bike.  Chad thought that was so cool he wanted to take a picture.
We stopped by the Canal streets.  I think living here would be so quaint!  (As long as you can give up having no yard)

Venice Canals


1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky that you live in California. It seems like living in a dream!

    ReplyDelete