Monday, June 4, 2012

The Wedding!

The Happy Couple: My brother Peyton and my new Sis-In-Law Cat
 May 19, 2012
A happy, happy day for the families of Buhler and Card!  With this marriage both families are complete with every kid married!  Yeah! 

I remember the first day I met Cat.  She came over to my apartment to play Scotland Yard.  I think she was super confused by the game.  I dont think it helped that Peyton and I dominated the plays.  Later I hung out with her and we planned Peyton's going away party (he was moving to Hong Kong for work).  I participated in their engagement and was happy to be a bridesmaid!  Knowing how stressful weddings can be, this turned out gorgeous and perfect!  I wish I took more pictures of the reception location but when you are part of the wedding party you do not get to socialize as much as you would like or take the pictures you should have taken.  These will have to suffice.
Enjoying the posing for photos!

Along with Colleen, Cat's sister, Amanda, Belva and I were bridesmaids with matching skirts.

Me and my eldest brother, Brandon

Sean just couldn't wait to be a bridesmaid!  :)

I was super excited to wear my fascinator at the wedding.  I thought it went perfectly!  In fact if I could go back, I would have made people where fascinators at my wedding! :)

Sean's brother, Daniel, happened to be at the Temple for his friends wedding.  It was nice seeing him.  Plus I made him take pictures.  Thank you Daniel!

My mom's siblings came down from Idaho.  It was so great to see them.  Sean really enjoyed visiting their farm a couple of years ago.  Sean said he's never been in such a rural place.  My aunts and uncles must have loved driving in LA!


4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Peyton got married??!! CONGRATS to him! Heike, you look beautiful in that hat. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Peyton and Cat! And I LOVE your fascinator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh hurray! That's so happy Peyton is married! Love ya, Heike. and LOVE your hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your fascinator. You'll have to tell me where you got it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete