Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Amazing Race!!!

For those who know me well, know that I LOVE the Amazing Race.  It is one of the few shows that I've seen almost every episode.  I even told my Home Teachers once that they had to go home so I could watch the show.  THAT is how much I love it!  My coworkers know that at least a couple of times a week I find a way to incorporate the Amazing Race into our conversations.  And those who know me REALLY well, know that I applied to be on the race back in 2006.  So in honor of the 22nd season I've posted my sister's and I audition.

Let's be honest, I think there is a reason why they didn't pick us.   I dont think they got past the first 10 seconds.  Stick around till the end because that is the true gem of the video.  Don't judge too harshly. 

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha. I remember this!!! I think they should've picked you. I mean, come on, that rap was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, if I did it all over again I would have our video just be the rap. That seriously is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome! Nate and I have gotten really into the Amazing Race lately and I think of you every time we watch it. You need to audition again, seriously.

    ReplyDelete