Monday, September 1, 2014

Family Vacation in Carlsbad

Sean's family had a family reunion at a vacation rental in Carlsbad.  It couldn't have been in a more perfect location.  Because of work I had to join the family a couple of days into the week long vacation.  It was overcast the first few days which helped with the sun burns but I wasn't prepared for how humid it was.  I don't think I've experienced that kind of humidity in California!  I felt like I was on the East Coast!  Luckily the water was pretty decent.  The last two days were sunny so I was able to go out and enjoy the water.  I realized the last time I had gone bogie boarding was in Hawaii-10 years ago!  It was a lot of fun.



Our vacation rental was right on the beach!




Sean loves making these mounds where they create tunnels for a ball.

The fam!
Everyone helping with the meal.

an and I worry about how unhealthy you feel after vacation from all the eating out so we were glad to help cook a meal while we were there.

Inside of our rental.




I told Sean it was important to go see the San Diego temple so one morning we got up early and made it into the first session.  It was an absolutely gorgeous temple.  I now understand why people want to get married there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment