Monday, January 2, 2012

Out With The Old, In With The New


This has been my phone for the past several years. 

 
I never really had a problem with it.  I didn't even feel left-behind when my parents upgraded to the new iPhone 4S.  My entire family had iPhones which meant that they were constantly iMessaging each other so I became kinda out of the loop.  I'm sure my parents didn't want a "left out" child so as a Christmas gift, they upgraded my phone to this . . . . .

Sean was kind enough to set it up for me (I think he was on it more than I was during the first 48 hours).  A definite pro is staying in touch with my family.  A definite con is the stupid keyboard that I dislike a lot.  I've always said that today's luxuries become tomorrow's necessities and that was one reason why I didn't want to upgrade.  I didn't want to waste my time on it and become so dependent.  I don't want my world to turn upside down if I accidentally left my phone at home.  So far I find myself not wasting too much time on it.  

Maybe I need some more interesting games, any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Words with Friends is a game I think you'd really like. It's free and you can play with me! My user name is aliciamae85 once you set it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome welcome to the iphone family! We are so glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete